Friday, January 22

These late nights are killing me...


I really have to get to bed earlier.  I mean REALLY.  I have been getting to bed past midnight each night this week, just doing my 'projects' most of which can't wait.  I'm so tired.  I found myself nodding off when sitting down yesterday with the kids to watch to some telly.

I've got a sore throat and I've started AM runny roses.  I'm run down.

I'm my own worst enemy.  Must take care my myself! 

I set myself a challenge - every day I'm going to tell you at least one thing I've done to be kinder to myself.  Join me if you wish! xx
Print this post in friendly format

4 lovely comments:

PinkPatentMaryJanes on January 22, 2010 at 6:23 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

So often I'm waking tired, schlepping through the day tired, barely make it past 8.30pm, then Boom - wide awake till midnight.

Get well and get a good night's sleep soon x

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on January 22, 2010 at 7:42 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Ahh you poor thing! :( You get to bed early tonight young lady!

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I hear you - I collapsed for three hours on the couch this afternoon, now I am wide awake and cooking Melting Moments @ 10pm!!

Katy on January 25, 2010 at 3:06 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Yes, I think we need a pact to make sure we're in bed by 10:30!!!

Have to ask how you've been managing with Eloise's outbursts? have been having similar issues with LB and with younger siblings... you get the gist!!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015