Saturday, July 17

Revving up to go back to school - 30 lunchbox recipe ideas and links!


Aaaah the weekend.   What more can I say?

Today I'm going to give you a quick mc-linky style round-up of our favourite school lunchbox treats because tomorrow and Monday I'll be making, baking, freezing a few.   I love to pick and mix school lunches because I mean it's a very rare occasion that I have time to bake/make stuff before we head off to school each day.

I reserve that time to nag, repeat myself 4,000 times and have a small nervous breakdown... only to get to school to find we're missing a hat, folder, library bag or that it's mufti day or it's not.  (OK, not every day, but it happens...)


Print this post in friendly format

9 lovely comments:

Sarah @ For the Love of Food on July 17, 2010 at 12:36 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Thanks Lis for all of these! I've got several bookmarked to try (first up is the pumpkin scones).

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I have just written a post about this post. I hope that makes sense! Heartfelt thanks xoxox

Dovic on July 17, 2010 at 3:21 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Here by link of Seraphim. I am so excited about those noodle fritters, I can't begin to tell you!

:)

Jess said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I made your nut-free muesli bars on Thursday and they are a huge hit! Will have to try the dairy free ones next because they look a little lower in fat and my diet doesn't extend to the amount of muesli bar I've consumed in the past couple of days!

Lily Mulholland on July 18, 2010 at 10:42 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Bookmarked! Thank you so much. Darling daughter is sick of having the same thing every day :)

Melinda on July 18, 2010 at 9:37 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I think I love you.... this is brilliant!

Maxabella on July 19, 2010 at 6:13 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I was just over at Seraphim's blog and we are both victims of early childhood sandwich making. So I am also just as grateful for your lovely mclinky non-sandwich loving. You rock!

Sarah on July 21, 2010 at 4:44 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Made your lovely scrolls today with apple & raisin's - seriously yum! Thank you :)

Melissa on July 22, 2010 at 11:22 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Great list! I'm feeling very inspired to go bake now (and very hungry too!!). Awesome.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015