Saturday, July 24

The Frills in the Hills Bakery: 20 breads for you to make...


Hello friends!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend so far!  I'll be spending a lot of the weekend writing I think, and shopping.  Shopping for ingredients on my 'yes' list for the chemical free diet my immunologist has prescribed I do for four weeks.

I will be making my own bread as part of the diet, so these are for all of us!

Even if you have never baked bread before, some of these really you couldn't stuff it up!  So have a go at the irish soda bread or the sweet onion Turkish bread if you're a beginner !  Those who've tried a few, keep going!  There's something so therapeutic about baking bread I think!


Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

krystal on July 24, 2010 at 9:25 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

mmm! the turkish bread looks awesome. i don't have any red onions so i might substitute for black olives. thx for the post xo

Lorraine @NotQuiteNigella on July 24, 2010 at 5:23 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

how to choose how to choose? OK the soda bread as you've told me how good it was! :)


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015