Monday, July 19

I've been busy you see...


I don't have a recipe for you this afternoon my friends - I have SIX including the 'Whacky cake' pictured above.

Last week Kidspot asked me to road-test and review six of Moira Gillard's -(Julia's Mum) recipes.  Click here to see six of the recipes our Prime Minister grew up on.

I found all the recipes extremely easy and particularly enjoyed making and eating the apricot balls .
Which one/s do you think you'd try?
Print this post in friendly format

6 lovely comments:

Sarah @ For the Love of Food on July 19, 2010 at 8:44 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I'm really pleased to find an egg free cake recipe for my vegan friend - they're not easy to find! Lovely to get a little peek into Julia's childhood too :)

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Hmmm apple meringue? Interesting.

I think I am going to try that one,coconut balls and the wacky cake - I really am craving chocolate!

M

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on July 20, 2010 at 1:40 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Hehe I see you've been very busy working towards your 2000th post! ;)

Nisha on July 20, 2010 at 5:18 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I want to try the Apple Meringue! Maybe for the family BBQ this sunday...

Jule on July 25, 2010 at 9:19 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

The Wacky Cake is awesome! It's really rich and yummy and not crumbly the way a lot of egg free cakes can be. I did the icing dairy free and it worked really well. This one is going to be made a lot in our house.

Gemma on May 21, 2011 at 10:01 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Yum Yum - Way too yumm...


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015