Thursday, August 13

RealityBites: Kelly-Anne and the Hat came back?


Hell no!

God help me Michael is lucky he got booted - he was going to get stabbed... if not by someone in the cast and crew with some stray sewing needles, it will be by a project runway viewer!!

On the other side of the coin, I could watch William all day. Honestly the man is super-gifted. My boys delivered yet again, William, Mark and Anthony. Delivered. Delivered. Delivered.

Kelly-Anne oh how funny was she about the hat? Mark was funny about Kelly-Anne and that hat! Marks' facial expressions remind me of Wallace from Wallace and Grommit, don't you think? They're funny.

I thought Yopie's was cute, I loved the cape. I wasn't a fan of Amber and Laurens' hat and found myself gasping that Kristy agreed with me!

Those of you who haven't watched PRA yet this season can catch up on Sunday at midday on arena, there's a back-to-back catch up!
Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

pinkpatentmaryjanes on August 13, 2009 at 9:59 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

William is a freakin' genius! I adore everything he puts together. Oh, and Anthony and Ivana were just a dream collaboration - that outfit was sublime - and I'm thrilled Ivana's back in.

And I want Mark's frock in my closet!

Finally, Leona? Too cute!!

Jaime on August 13, 2009 at 12:55 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I am really starting to detest Yopie - she's annoying and passive aggressive and whinge-y! ugh, the sooner she's gone the better. I don't think she has the taste level to be in the show.

So glad Michael went and even happier that Kelly-Ann is not back in the show.

Lilli on August 14, 2009 at 3:15 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I will miss Michael's perfect hair :(


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015