Monday, August 10

Meal Plan Monday - looking forward to warmer weather..


Well, last weekend was a shambles!  Baked beans for dinner last night so I have my pork-roast to make (today)

Meal plan this week:
Tonight - Special Pork Roast
Tuesday - Beef and hokkien noodle stir-fry
Wednesday - Lentil Kransky Stew
Thursday - Rich Beef Pies
Friday- Magically Moist Fish
Saturday - Lasagne
Sunday- Sausage Hotpot

Whilst I love the comfort food of winter, I'm looking forward to breaking out the barbeque soon aren't you?  Having caesar salad, sweet rice salad, garlic prawns... yum.
Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} on August 10, 2009 at 6:54 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I was just thinking this on the weekend. We still have BBQ's twice a week through Winter, but I can't wait to have more... and salads!

BBQ dinners mean a clean kitchen! Gotta love that. x


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015