Sunday, August 2

My secret to looking 10 years younger...



I had my hair cut yesterday - and coloured - I was looking like a 48 year old, not a 38 year old! The SHAME when my hairdresser pulled out my card and talked about the last time I visited... September last year! That is BAD isn't it? I have made do with DIY hair dyes and Just Cuts hair cut - ONCE.

Love my hairdresser. The best part is she used to have a swanky salon and now operates out of her home which is about 7 minutes away - her salon was 30 mins away! And obviously the overheads are lower and so are her prices.. same result though - I'm stoked.

So that was a quick-fix-make-me-feel-good exercise. Hurrah!

Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

greenfumb on August 2, 2009 at 10:13 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I know exactly what you mean, I had mine done recently and I felt like a new woman. I really did look quite a lot younger (if I say so myself)

Liss on August 2, 2009 at 2:02 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

My hairdresser is actually on Prince Charles Road Belrose/FF - let me know if you want contact details - 1 cutter/1 colourer - works Tuedays and Saturdays 9am-9pm.

Kat on August 2, 2009 at 2:36 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

If September is bad, how about May last year, that's well and truly over 12 months. Oh and I have never had a hair colour :)


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015