Wednesday, August 26

Here's a new meme for you...for the love of blog






These are questions I always like to ask... so I'm asking all of you because I want to know ! And if you post on your blog, you'll be asking those who read your blog too!


How did you come up with the name of your blog?
What was the first blog you followed?
What's the latest blog you followed?
What blog do you follow that surprises you doesn't have more followers?
The blog you adore the style of?
The blog you visit first thing in the morning?
The blog you go to for a laugh?
The blog you go to live vicariously or get inspiration from and why?
Which blog did you get this from?

Now, I will answer! (it's only fair!)

How did you come up with the name of your blog?

Well we live in Terrey Hills, a little bit of semi-rural loveliness in Sydneys' north - and having three girls, it seemed quite appropriate. It's grown on me now... I still love the title.

What was the first blog you followed?
I'm pretty sure it was Meagan at Bowenvale 321, but it might have been Martha Stewart...

What's the latest blog you followed?
It's impossible to be unhappy in a poncho

What blog do you think is an undiscovered gem?
http://everydayplay.blogspot.com/ - 11 followers? Seriously - get on to it people!


The blog you adore the style of?
I love Mia's new layout - much more oriented towards the info junkie like me!

The blog you visit first thing in the morning?
Usually I'll go through my dashboard and look what all the overseas blogs have published whilst I've been slumbering, but more often than not, I end up on 'Telles' blog FatMumSlim or Lorraines' NotQuiteNigella

The blog you go to for a laugh?
Many! But a guaranteed laugh is Jo Blogs - I just wish she updated more often :)

The blog/s do you go to live vicariously or get inspiration from and why?
Well again, probably NotQuiteNigella - I miss the days of scouting for a new restaurant or going to a restaurant that wasn't prefixed with 'family'... Katy and Rina inspire me to cook, and Make it from scratch inspires me not to be lazy and try new things!

Which blog did you get this from?
Mine!


Print this post in friendly format

4 lovely comments:

carly on August 26, 2009 at 6:33 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

love it! il do mine tomorrow :)

i follow everydayplay :)

Unknown on August 27, 2009 at 9:47 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Done done :)
Loved it, Thank you!

Nicky
(www.alittlebitprecious.blogspot.com)

carly on August 27, 2009 at 1:47 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

done :) http://everyonewantsthis.blogspot.com/2009/08/blog-meme.html

Sparkly Tiara on September 1, 2009 at 4:40 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

OK, I finally did it! Bit long and rambly, and totally screwed up the formatting, but hey. I got there!

Thx for sharing!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015