Monday, August 3

Meal Plan Monday


Tonight - Meatloaf (fantastic because it's already made and defrosting as I speak - busy day today!)
Tuesday - Beef Stroganoff
Wednesday - Pumpkin Soup with turkish toast
Thursday - Sausage Eggplant Casserole
Saturday - Ravioli (with a twist)
Sunday -  Very Special Pork Roast
Now I'm going to share my recipes this week for my Pumpkin Soup and a new twist on my ravioli... some other niceties - my kitchenaid arrives this week people!! Wahooo!!!

Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} on August 3, 2009 at 6:36 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I am looking forward to hearing your pumpkin soup recipe. I do hear it involves leek and bacon...

Delicious. x

FRANNIE on August 4, 2009 at 6:27 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Pumkin Soup sounds delish, but what is Turkish Toast?


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015