Tuesday, August 11

I'm not dissing, promise!


Since I went from a blogspot.com to a .com I've noticed something sad has happened.
My googlefriend connect isn't working. I"m sure a lot of people think I'm dissing them?!
I had to add all the blogs I was following again manually (luckily I did have these in my cache file!) but now when I visit all the lovely blogs I notice I'm not in the 'friends' anymore.  When I try to add myself again it tells me I'm blocked by the user!  So I could understand if I was unpopular, but it has happened with everyone so I'm guessing it's a technical glitch.  All of those that I've joined since going dot.com no problems....
So sorry people who think I don't love you anymore - I do!! Googleconnect doesn't!!

Print this post in friendly format

0 lovely comments:


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015