Thursday, August 20

Reality Bites: Gotta Blow Something I Suppose


What was with Kristy's makeup in the model swap bit (OMG how funny was that!?) at the beginning - she looked like she'd been sprayed in the face with hairspray?

Queen Vic Markets - I was taken back to Project Runway US Season 1 and the adorable Austin and his corn husk dress! Interesting stuff being picked up along the way - when Lauren was picking up onions I was thinking 'what the hell'? were you?

Watching William blow the yolk out of his quail eggs 'gotta blow something' oh-my-god-i-love-him!! And poor little Mark - I thought he was going to pewk!! Too funny.

Who did I love? Ivana - my favourite! She's shown the other designers that she has something to give! (Though Lauren did a great job on the onion dress)

My least favourite - Mark - sad but it was pitiful ("Take me to your leader" was a pretty good assessment!), though Yopie was a close second with what seemed as dead budgies on the bottom of her shorts! (they were artichokes people!) but in her immortal words she was 'screwed'

My boys on the whole were a little disappointing - the judges raved about Anthony but I did think it was too bulky aound the middle and given he's an avant-garde genius I had higher expectations - first week that William has disappointed really.
Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

PinkPatentMaryJanes on August 20, 2009 at 8:59 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Thanks for using my fave quote in the header to this post! Wow, Ivana's frock was amazing. I'm a huge fan of contrasting colours and she did such a fabbo job. I'm thrilled for her.

Anthony's was incredible for the textures and colours, and I do adore him.

I loved William's concept - loathed the execution.

And Mark - what in the hell's happened? I've joined the project runway facebook page and Mark always comments - let's see what he has to say about that bodice!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015