Monday, August 24

Meal Plan Monday - short week


Well as you know - we're off this Thursday so the meal-planning is somewhat different!

Monday (Today)    Pasta Bascaiola
Tuesday                 Liss' sticky thai chicken
Wednesday            Homemade Hamburgers

Now, that's not all, no, that's not all.  I'm going to be doing some new snacks/munchies to take on the road... stay tuned! 

My Mum came down from Cairns last Thursday and bought with me (possibly illegally?) some monkey(sugar) bananas and some ENORMOUS passionfruit - black and yellow and also some black sapote (chocolate fruit) -it's also called a black persimmon - let's hope it gets a better review than the orange persimmon from my hubby - ha!  They are nice on their own but I would love to make some new creations with those before we leave too - I'm going to be BUSY.

If you've got any recipes you'd love to throw my way for any of those fruits, please leave a comment - I can use all the inspiration I can get!
Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Rosie on August 25, 2009 at 7:38 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oh I want to know if the chocolate fruit realy tastes like chocolate


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015