Tuesday, August 18

I promised myself I wouldn't rant about this.. but my hands are tied


Octomom, now this nightmare. A tunisian woman is pregnant with TWELVE babies and wants to deliver them naturally. I mean REALLY.  Even I, with twins, had the good sense to listen to my doctor when he advised that the position of my babies did not lend itself to safe delivery of TWO babies... this woman is risking her and multiple babies' lives by even CARRYING twelve babies, but to deliver them naturally?  She's crazy... and irresponsible.

At least she's not selling her story - yet.  Two babies, three babies, four babies, six babies - incomprehensible the amount of work of twelve babies - who is going to do all this work?  How much love an attention can you give twelve children of the same age at any time?  Large families with lots of kids over a number of years can support and help each other out - but when you have 12 babies going through 6 week growth spurt, teething, crawling, illness, toilet training.. nurturing, cuddling, kissing..there's just not enough hours in the day.

I'll go on with my rant about publicity and infamy hound parents of multiples another day...
Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

megs on August 19, 2009 at 8:19 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Rant away! Totally agree with you!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015