Tuesday, August 25

Coveting....


Blog This challenge this week is to share your 'wish list' - what you are coveting, be it realistic or not, material or not, practical or not.

My covet list is a mixture of all these things. Some not remotely realistic on our budget, others something we're working towards... all achievable in over time I suppose (maybe moreso when I go back to work!)
1. Le Creuset Large Oval casserole dish in turquoise. I think it's divine. I don't own any cast iron casserole dishes, and this one is the one I lust after.
2. Sunbed, times two actually. We have an unused and quite frankly ugly area of our garden I would like to use better this summer. These two are part of that plan. I can see myself with the Sunday papers, can't you?
3. A bedroom make-over. We need a new mattress most importantly, then a storage idea for the computer stuff.. then new linen. I wish pottery barn was here.
4. 2 or 3 long pine planters - is just the ticket to finish off the area I'm puting the sunbeds, with some of the agaves from the front garden (free!)
5. My eternity ring. Channel set princess diamonds eternity band. I think I'm another 4 years off this, but I love it so.
6. A weekend away with my hubby. Alone. Stay where we stayed on our honeymoon. The Walsh Bay Suite at Sebel Pier One. Bliss. Dinner at Nicks' Seafood. One day, I will surprise him with this.

Print this post in friendly format

6 lovely comments:

greenfumb on August 25, 2009 at 5:49 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I love Nicks Seafood. Don't get there very often unfortunately but I do have that big cast iron pot - in French Blue. I use it several times a week - brilliant.

PinkPatentMaryJanes on August 26, 2009 at 9:58 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I too have the French Blue oval le crueset and how do I love it? Let me count the ways... Worth every penny!

carly on August 27, 2009 at 1:10 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

i love eternity rings too. i would love my grandmas. i just love it. im forever looking at them and im not even married!

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Great list - especially the weekend away. I hope it comes true very soon. As for the Le Creuset, it's so pretty but how the heck does one lift them one-handed?!

Rebecca on August 27, 2009 at 9:01 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

oh Le Creuset... (excuse me while i wipe the drool off the keyboard!) :)

Jen Walpole on February 9, 2011 at 6:59 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

We have a le creuset which we lost when we moved house. It actually depressed me that we lost it and then my husband found it again and I actually cried! Hubby said he has only seen me cry from joy twice, once when he proposed & then when I found my le creuset casserole! I have the red love heart one...


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015