Monday, August 17

Meal Plan Monday: the 'make it week'



This week as we've just had our monthly shop over the weekend is the 'make it week'. I make everything this week - no leftovers, no pre-frozen portions - no short-cuts. It's a busy week! I should remember to make something extra the week before 'make it week' so I feel like I'm not tied to the kitchen, or perhaps allow ourselves a takeaway?


OK this week:

Today - Rich Beef Casserole - double recipe - one half to be used as 1 lunch and beef pie filling later on.
Tuesday - Meatloaf (double recipe, one meal for the freezer)
Wednesday - Chicken Parmigiana (one dinner 2x lunch for hubby)
Thursday - Sausage Eggplant Casserole (slow cooker, easy to make!)
FridaySalmon Macaroni Bake
Saturday - Vegetarian Nachos
Sunday - Corned Beef dinner
Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Kylie G on August 17, 2009 at 7:47 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oh, I'm jealous of your organisation! I was so organised with meal plans a few months ago, but have lost my groove. Thanks for the inspiration, I'll have to get organised again.

Kylez..aka...Mrs.P! on August 17, 2009 at 7:06 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Ooo, we had Corned Beef last night! My fav! I think it's the best Mr.P has ever made. So good in fact I had seconds on sandwich's afterwards!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015