Tuesday, April 14

Tuesday: What will they think of next #1


What do think this is?

A bike pump?
A sex toy?

This is actually a mobile expresso machine - the Handpresso.
I love kitchen gadgets and although I'm sure this won't live up to the local cafe or our at-home Gaggia apparently it's really popular in the US and retails for $150 US.
Great for that person who can't live without one and is out camping/boat-trip or stuck on a desert island...
I suppose if you've woken up this morning craving a coffee, even one from this might do!

Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} on April 14, 2009 at 7:17 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oh my. My mind went somewhere it shouldn't have gone!

I don't drink coffee, so it's safe to say I won't be purchasing this one.

Happy Tuesday to you Liss. x

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Well that's lovely! lol Good thing I don't drink espresso!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015