Sunday, April 26

Beginnings and Endings...


With a lot of finales coming along this week my attention turns to what's the next lot of shows coming up... some I'm looking forward to:

Lush House - could always use some tips from the Aussie Queen of Clean (Mondays 7.30pm Lifestyle Channel)


Australia's Next Top Model: Love Sarah O'Hare - she's my drawcard to this (Tuesday nights 7.30 Fox8)




Thank God You're Here - makes a triumphant return (Wednesday nights 7.30pm NOW on Channel 7)
Heaps of people are looking forward to Masterchef - but to be honest I've watched the UK one and I got bored with it... willing to be convinced though. Any other shows coming up?

Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Jaime on April 26, 2009 at 2:42 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I'm seriously tempted to watch ANTM again, only for Sarah Murdoch. I love her! she's totally fabulous.
The little bitches that dominated last season really turned me off, I love that the 'winner' is not getting much work and the one she bullied is.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015