Monday, April 27

Freaky or Fake?


I freak out when I see this show - every time I watch Lisa Williams - I mean, her hair is enough to freak out a lot of people (not me in particular, I think it adds to her persona) but it what she says and does that keeps my head spinning hours after the show is over...

She's super-specific.
She random reads people on the street!
She wears a hat when she doesn't want to have the people from the 'other side - communicate' with her.

If you haven't seen her, here's a clip:



If you want to read or follow her blog - it's here

What do think? Freaky or Fake?
Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Jaime on April 27, 2009 at 1:07 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I don't know, I've seen her show and want to believe it's true. But I honestly don't know.

SamJJJ on April 27, 2009 at 7:58 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Hi, I love watching Lisa Williams too, although I'm half and half decided, i do think she must have some type of ability and her blogs are always very interesting and inspirational too, she is just a regular person like most of us besides the 'ability' :)


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015