Saturday, April 18

HappySnapSaturday: Re-living your childhood


I love these pics:

'Where the Wild Things Are' was my hubby's favourite book as a child and my sister bought this book for Eloise a couple of years ago for her birthday but she's only really just started to appreciate it. After I read it the other night, I told hubby and he went in to re-live it a little.

A love of books are one of the best things to share with your children I think!



Print this post in friendly format

5 lovely comments:

Elisa on April 18, 2009 at 7:52 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Liss, Max was given that book at Xmas and Seb is loving it at the moment. Are you planning on watching the movie? It looks adorable.

Liss on April 18, 2009 at 7:56 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I'd personally love to see but it looks a bit dark for littlies doesn't it? I think I'd watch it first and see how appropriate it is...

Meagan on April 18, 2009 at 11:53 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Gorgeous pics :) That is one that we've not read for Miles yet. Must grab it from the library.

Chantelle {fat mum slim} on April 19, 2009 at 5:22 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I love that book. I was so excited when I saw the hard copy at Borders on sale for $1.75 or something crazy like that.

I don't think I'll see that movie. I think it looks a bit dark and those movies can be a bit daunting for children. We'll see.

Lacey loves reading. I love watching her read to herself and chatter along. :)

Elisa on April 19, 2009 at 9:57 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Matt and I want to watch it and probably by the DVD for when the kids are older.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015