Thursday, April 16

RealityBites: The Biggest Loser Week 11


What a turnaround of events! In the beginning I was loathing Nathan and loving Meagan, now I'm the opposite!

Meagan - in the beginning I thought she was such a nice girl. Someone I indentified with, someone I thought could use some confidence. I have enjoyed watching her conform her body but what happened to that seemingly nurturing personality? She's so cut-throat, so calculating! Isn't she a social worker? I keep reminding myself that it is a competition but my heart went out to the contestants that kept getting eliminated one by one - ones I felt more deserving than her and those she was protecting in 'the alliance' (Tiff and Bob excluded I love them!). $400,000 is a lot of money.. and she looks fabulous, maybe that should be enough?

I wouldn't be surprised if she gets hate mail or scowling looks in the street.

And poor Nathan, unlike Meagan, he's ambitious but tries to do the right thing by those who deserve it. To put on 1.3 kgs? Oh my heart sunk. I suppose they're not to different from each other, maybe one has 'played the game' better than the other?

Talking of scowling - Emmazon, Amazon, oh dear lord she scared ME and she's only on TV. Each time I've watched her torture um I mean train contestants my heart races, tears form, I get so caught up in it! This week was no exception. If you missed it, it's below:





Who am I going for ? Bob and Tiff - all the way! Can't wait to see who gets the wildcard - hope it's Shariff - he'd be a deserving winner.

Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Jaime on April 16, 2009 at 1:28 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I feel the same way about Meaghan, she is snake-y. I think she let herself get eliminated in NZ because she knew had the possibility of getting back in. The most calculating one in there I think.

Kat on April 17, 2009 at 1:20 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I agree not a fan.

Was very happy to see Sharif get a white top last night, still peeved Jodi or Jeda or whatever has one, I can't stand the whinging, grrr.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015