Tuesday, April 14

What Ever Happened to.... Punky Brewster?


Remember Punky Brewster? The cute if not obnoxious child who is adopted by an old bloke and his dog, wears non-matching socks and warms people's hearts? Harmless entertainment and much loved by my sisters when growing up.

If you missed it..here's the first episode..




So what's she up to now?

Soleil Moon Frye is now Married Mum to 2 little girls with equally unusual names being Poet Rose Sienna and Jagger Joseph Blue (yes apparently that is a girls' name).
She has recently opened an ecological children's boutique called 'Little Seed' in LA. Before having her girls she continued to work doing voice acting to Punky Brewster the cartoon, the kids' cartoon The Proud Family and acting work on Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Kat on April 14, 2009 at 4:10 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

oh I quite like her first girl's name, the second is definitely a boys name for me, which I do like on a boy, I think you could get away with Jagger if she had some more feminine middle names.

More importantly I loved Punky Brewster and used to think I was just like her, piggy tails, freckes and all that.

me on June 3, 2011 at 10:23 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I guess her kids' names are better than......Punky Brewster. I know autocorrect disagrees with all of it.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015