Thursday, September 23

Meet me at...


This is what I had waiting for hubby when he came home from work this afternoon.


I only found out myself at about 2.30pm about four hours after the rest of the world.  I was blissfully in my Ikea bubble out at Homebush, didn't even check my phone.  I thought it was being announced tomorrow?

So my initial reaction was to to cry.  I was overwhelmed with joy and happiness and obviously gratitude - it's the wonderful voters and commenters that made this possible for me and my family.  I've been a wobbly mess ever since (if you are on twitter you may have noticed, err whoops) 

Thank you so so much - for your support, your votes, your readership.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart! xxx

Print this post in friendly format

16 lovely comments:

Felicity on September 23, 2010 at 5:30 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Congratulations!

A terrific holiday awaits and what a wonderful time of year to go.
I'm sure that you'll enjoy every moment.

Felicity x

PS thought I'd let you know that I voted for you and had my fingers crossed...

Corinne (aka Rinny of Arabia) on September 23, 2010 at 5:30 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

So well deserved! So happy for you!

I hope you and your family have the trip of a lifetime!
xxx

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Well done Liss!! You deserve it! Hope you guys have a wonderful time away. Can't wait to hear all about it.

What a wonderful surprise for you too, the way your found out.

V

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on September 23, 2010 at 6:31 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Well done sweetie! Have an amazing time there! I want to hear all about it ok? :D Are you going to blog it or just relax? :)

Kirsty S said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

What a great way to tell him that you're finally go on that honeymoon. Have a fantastic time!!!

Unknown on September 23, 2010 at 8:11 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Well, I just found out that you won too, and so wanted to find out how wonderful your blog was for myself. And it's fantastic. Have a wonderful, wonderful holiday at Dunk Island. I'm so happy for you! (And there, I don't even know you).

PS. I'll be back.

xxx

Super Sarah on September 23, 2010 at 8:53 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Awesome news! Congratulations, I hope its a wonderful, memorable holiday for you all!

Cat on September 23, 2010 at 9:11 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I have goosebumps and am SO HAPPY you won! Hurray! xxxxxxx

Rebecca Newman on September 23, 2010 at 9:23 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Yay - good for you! Have a brilliant holiday! :-)

CamillaS on September 23, 2010 at 9:28 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Congrats Liss!!

Kat on September 24, 2010 at 7:15 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Congratulations! You really do deserve it. Go and have a fabulous time.

Corrie on September 24, 2010 at 3:19 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

you deserve it, there was only one other person I wanted to win it and it was you!

what a sweet little way to tell your hubby too.....awwwwwww

I'd cry too! you all deserve it and I just can't wait to see the holiday pics!!!!!!

enjoy, I bet the girls are excited too!
corrie:)

PinkPatentMaryJanes on September 24, 2010 at 4:10 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Hurrah - happy honeymoon! xx

Cathie on September 24, 2010 at 8:27 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

yay Liss!! enjoy ♥

Kristie on September 24, 2010 at 9:06 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Congrats

Dunk Island on October 15, 2010 at 9:18 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Congratulations on blogging your way to Dunk Island.
We hope you have a fantastic holiday!

Here is the story:
http://www.dunk-island.com/media-home/media-releases/251-how-a-mum-blogged-herself-to-dunk-island/


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015