Thursday, September 2

See you this arvo....?


Hey there lovelies!

It's been a whirlwind 24 hours, and I want to catch you up but I won't have time 'til this afternoon!  Hope you don't mind....come join me with some lunch or a coffee this afternoon I will return with one of my Mum's recipes an easy and quick way to impress!

In the meantime you might have noticed there's a new tab on the tool bar above, advertising... so if you or someone you know who has a business that fits in with food and family, get them to drop me a line for more info...!

See you this afternoon!
[image]
Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Kat on September 2, 2010 at 9:14 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

OMG how cute is the monkey in the coffee! That is adorable.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015