Tuesday, November 23

Ikea Duktig and Duplo Pet Shop winners!


Sorry folks, I wanted to announce these last night - but got a bit tied up - sleeping.  I think my weekend caught up with me because I was in bed before the kids last night. I feel a bit better for it this morning but I'm thinking another early night might be on the cards tonight too.

Do you ever do that? Zonk out?

OK onto the winners!


Our wonderful friends at Ikea who shared the play report (very interesting I might add) will be sending a set of the new kids Duktig play sets to....

SadieandLance
JodieD
Mrs Richo
Shell Fay
Megs

Congratulations!

And the very popular Duplo Pet Shop set winners are:

Candice
Kym
Jen


Congratulations to the winners - please email me via the contact me tab at the top to let me know your address!

Now, those who didn't win, take heart - there will be another something Lego in the stocking this Christmas, standby.... come back tonight for something (not Lego) in the stocking though!)
Print this post in friendly format

4 lovely comments:

K on November 23, 2010 at 9:06 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Thank you so much Liss! My daughter will totally wrapped on Xmas day when she opening her stocking! Thanks so much! This is such a perfect gift for her!

SadieandLance on November 23, 2010 at 11:51 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Thanks Liss, the Smurf will have a ball with the Duktig set he loves anything to do with cooking!

Unknown on November 23, 2010 at 12:14 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Woo! Thank you Liss! The girls will enjoy playing "Mummy" with this wonderful prize xox

Candice on November 23, 2010 at 2:34 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Woohoo thank you very much Liss!!!!!! My little boy will absolutley love for Christmas :)
Congrats to Kym & Jen on also winning the Duplo Pet Shop & also to SadieandLance, JodieD, Mrs Richo, Shell Fay & Megs on winning the Duktig play sets.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015