Sunday, January 9

Happy Birthday Frills in the Hills #4 - 5 x sets large enamel cookie cutters




Well these might not be as fancy schmancy as the message in a cookie cutters, but there's a better than usual chance of winning a pack and these are great for kids to use with smoother edges and bright colours.  These aren't as susceptible to rust either.

They are quiet large cutters - averaging about 12cm in diameter so great to use and ice for birthday parties or just because!

We are giving away FIVE PACKS!!

Each pack has:

  • Apple cutter
  • Teapot cutter
  • Daisy
  • Aeroplane
  • Heart
To enter:
  • Tell me what your favourite cookie is! (you can enter this way only once)
  • Every new subscriber to the Frills in the Hills Newsletter will be automatically entered (so get another entry by subscribing - summer issue is coming out next Friday!)
  • Open to those with Australian postal addresses only
  • Entries close midnight 16th January midnight.
There's also a new discount code today - today from Your Cheeky Monkey  for everything cute for your baby or pick up that something useful yet unusual as a gift - Frills in the Hills readers can enjoy a 15% discount on any purchase over $25! Code is here.

Print this post in friendly format

29 lovely comments:

glam-12wbt on January 9, 2011 at 10:35 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

These are gorgeous! My favourite cookie is my mum's kiss biscuits, she has passed down her recipe to me but no matter how I try I cannot get them to taste exactly the same. Yum!

Renee said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

My favourite is my Mum's Anzac biscuits.

Kristie on January 9, 2011 at 10:40 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Snickerdoodles! I absolutely adore Snickerdoodles and when we were in the States I would buy a box every time we went near a supermarket. Something so magical about the cinnamon and chewiness of the cookie. Definitely my favourite!

Megs on January 9, 2011 at 10:41 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

What gorgeous cutters! My favourite cookie is a tie between the classic chocolate chip or a melt in the mouth shortbread, mmmmmm.

Nic on January 9, 2011 at 10:50 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Love them! My favourite cookie...well I have two. The first is a milk chocolate chip cookie from a place in Oxford, England called "Ben's Cookies".I was totally addicted when i was at university and every time i go back to the uk I try to have one! My other favourite is from a place called Levin's in New York. I was working there for 8 weeks back in 2003 and this place did the most scrumptious cookies...I think i nearly made myself sick by eating so many! Can you tell i like cookies???

Nic on January 9, 2011 at 10:51 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Homemade choc chip biscuits made with dark chips! And I am also loving eating mum's shortbread at the moment too! SO much better than when I make it even though its the same recipe!

Zoe said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Definately white chocolate and macadamia, the crunchiness of the nuts and the softness of the white chocolate is pure heaven.

Marcia said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Triple choc-chip cookies with white, milk and dark chocolate chips.
These are bliss with a mug of milo!

K on January 9, 2011 at 12:14 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

My favourite is my Mum's Chocolate Chip Cornflake Cookies! Yum!

I am soooo a subscriber! :D

froggirl said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

mmmmm too many to choose from. If I had to narrow it down to one it would be some sort of shortbread. Probably a marbled melting moment. mmmmmm yum

Candice on January 9, 2011 at 2:24 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

These cutters are great - the aeroplane would be a hit with my son and I would love the teapot one to make cookies for our visitors to have with their cups of tea & coffee.
Now back to the question lol, my favourite cookie is white and milk choc chip cookies closely followed my m & m cookies mmmmmmm yummo!!

Candice on January 9, 2011 at 2:25 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Im subscribed :)

GenineStubbings said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Our favourite cookie are double chocolate cookies by Donna Hay. I make them as a special treat for my husband when he has been working hard. They are always made with love from me and the kids

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Melting Moments lovely cookie cutters I love the teapot the best

MariaL said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

My current favourite cookies are sugar cookies. These are great to make with the help of the kiddies!!

Mammamusing on January 9, 2011 at 7:58 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Amelie's Teddy bear biscuits.

I'd like to stop buying Amelie biccies and start making them instead. These cookie cutters are just what I need :)

Teegan on January 9, 2011 at 8:14 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Before I read any of the other comments I would have said melting moments, but reading the comments I was reminded of choc chip cookies (how could I forget?) made with brown sugar and a mix of milk and white choc chips. mmmmmmmm, now I'm hungry (and pregnant, so I'm going to a cookie!).

Keren said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I adore hokey pokey biscuits. We always made them with mum as kids. So its not only the taste but also the memories that make them my favourite.

Clare said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

My favourite cookies are usually choc chip however the honey and pine nut shortbread I made for Christmas is coming in a very close second!

mummy_chelle on January 10, 2011 at 10:43 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I adore kisses with my homemade jam - and since introducing my daughter to them so does she lol!

CamillaS on January 10, 2011 at 10:59 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

It's a tie between my fav double choc chip cookies which I hardly see as hubby gets to them so fast and Donna Hay's vanilla snap biscuits which are great for decorating with my niece!

Rachel - wardygirl said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

My BFF gave me the Mrs Fields Cookie Cookbook about 15-20 years ago. I love this book cause it had (Mrs) Debbie Fields in the kitchen with her children - about 5 girls all whose names start with J - in the kitchen. It makes me smile every time I open the book, to see that I'm not the only one who thinks cooking is a family activity.

Oh and my favourite cookie? The very first one in the book - the Blue Ribbon Chocolate Chip cookie. Mmmmmm!

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I love white choc and macadamia cookies, but also love the cookies i make with my kids - just plain old lemon cookies which we normally eat before we ice :(

Helen said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

What sweet cutters--so cute for biscuits!

My favourite biscuits to bake are either peanut butter or dark chocolate chip/pecan--depends on the contents of the cupboard and how indulgent I am feeling!

xxHelen

Jasmine1485 on January 13, 2011 at 10:44 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

My favourites are a chocolate chip cookie similar to those sold at Subway, they're made with pudding mix so they're nice and soft and chewy :D

Kate1485 at hotmail.com

Claire Atoxim on January 14, 2011 at 6:53 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

The teapot cutter would be awesome for bickies at my Sis-in-laws baby shower, she's a major teapot collector

Atoxim at gmail dot com

SaraI on January 15, 2011 at 12:05 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oooooh my all time fav is peanut butter cookies which i stick a choc button on top of before cooking... soooo gooey and delicious and yum with a glass of milk.

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

My favourite cookie is the good ol' Choc Chip. I love making them and am trying to find a recipe to copy the ones I always eat in the States!!

FoodMuster on January 16, 2011 at 9:25 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

My fav cookie has to be the Neiman Marcus cookie! Have you heard the urban legend?? Check it out through a Google search. The recipe I have makes over 50 cookies, so its a good one for school lunch boxes:)


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015