Saturday, January 1

Blogs I frequent..!


Here's a few I'd love to share with you and why I love them!  Please note, this is a work in progress!


Fat Mum Slim - Chantelle is a gorgeous soul and we have a great rapport.  Her blog is sunshiney and whimsical and never fails to put a smile on your face





Not Quite Nigella - Lorraine is the Queen of Australian Food blogging scene and shares her food and travel adventures daily - she's fun and conversational and a true friend.










RetroMummy - Corrie is a busy Mum of 4 gorgeous kids including twins, and loves to craft.  She also cooks, takes photos and I blame her entirely for my massive fabric stash....!




VodkaMom - I mean yes, she does drink Vodka, but my friends she is no drunk... or if she is she hides it well and totally deserves it after being a kindergarten teacher all day and then parenting 3 teens - it will make you laugh out loud and clutch your heart with joy and emotion.  Fab blog!

Reality Ravings - I'm a bit of a reality junkie and Emma has great insight into the world of reality television and it's a lot of fun.


Garden Amateur - Jamie has the smallest garden with the most in it - a true inspiration - not only is there gardening tips but there's also great preserving ones too - and I love the photography!









Baby Mac - Beth is a inner city chick who just moved with her family to the gorgeous Southern Highlands of NSW for a 'tree change'  She's now considering changing her name to 'Bev' to fit in with her surroundings - hilarious and heartwarming - gorgeous photos of her house and garden too... may have you packing boxes to move up there too.


True Story. Edenland was the first Australian blog I read or followed.  I love Eden's writing style, it's a real 'what you see is what you get' and it can make you laugh, cry and think sometimes in the same sentence.

Diminishing Lucy - If you're on the weight-loss trail, Lucy's your woman. She also gives insight into her world, being a Mum and runs a great Meme Fat to Fit.







Planning with Kids - A place for ideas on routines, activities and surviving kids - Nicole shows us how she does it with five kids - and so well!  Great Melbourne based resource too for those living there!


Life in a Pink Fibro - Ali, a Mum writer asks the good questions - the ones that get you thinking and entertain you all at the same time.  I'm never left disappointed after a visit - that's the one you read with your morning coffee...



If you've got pre-schoolers and want some ideas how to occupy theirs (and your) time Christie's site Childhood101 is going in your favourites list.






There literally is SO many more I could add, and when I get time I will, so visit regularly to see updates - but in the meantime you could also check out who else I follow here
Print this post in friendly format

5 lovely comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} on March 20, 2011 at 10:38 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Aww thanks Liss! You know I share the love. I'm in great company too. xx

Corrie on March 20, 2011 at 10:51 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

yay i'm back on the list!!!!!!!!! woohoo! how glamorous is lorraine looking....

Corrie:)

PlanningQueen on March 28, 2011 at 5:32 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Thanks so much for including me Liss. Your blog is looking fantastic! Love the pics in the side bar of the recipes, such an enticing way to present them.

Diminishing Lucy on April 28, 2011 at 4:00 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Thank you SO much for including me here Liss.

And exciting news too - my Fat to Fit blog hop is getting an upgrafe to a snazzy version - Drab To Fab no less!

BabyMac on October 22, 2011 at 4:47 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Talk about behind the times but THANKA LISS! Missing your blog - hoping you are juggling everything OK x


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015