Sunday, January 25

Telemarketers' nightmare


I came across this today - a sure-fire-way to get rid of those telemarketers. Obviously they're into offering a lot more than a holiday in the US - I am SO doing this during the week!

Telemarketer: Hi you have won a free brand name laptop computer and an LCD T.V. or printer. Please press one to take advantage of this opportunity.

Genius:*who am I to pass up a free computer I press 1, beep*

Telemarketer: Hello ma'am and thank you for taking advantage of this opportunity, first off can I...

Genius: (in best southern accent) Oh my goodness, ya'll I can not believe this is happening to me, I have NEVERRRR won anything in my life, I am beyond thrilled. This is so exciting, baby I just won something on the telephone, a computer Oh My Goodness, this is just like a dream come true....

Telemarketer: Ma'am, ma'am hold on just a moment I have to tell you......

Genius: This is such a wonderful thing I am so excited to be getting a computer, you know this is the only time I have EVERRRR won anything. I will be the first person in my family to get a computer, thank you so much for calling me.....

Telemarketer: Ma'am please hold

*boring hold music*

Automated Message: Thank you for selecting our automatic number removal option good-bye.


GOLD!!!!!


Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} on January 26, 2009 at 6:51 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Hilarious! I used to get those all time time. I won a cruise though...


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015