Thursday, January 15

My heartfelt condolences to...


....all the pregnant women in Sydney today. Goodness it is way too hot to be pregnant and have to survive this heat! I remember all-too-well how hot I felt with the bebes - and they were born December 21. At least I didn't have survive through February with a twin pregnancy!

53cm fundal height at delivery - talk about stretchmarks! Yikes.
Most Sydney homes don't have airconditioning either - I think I"m going to break out the evaporative cooler though!

Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Girly-Girl on January 15, 2009 at 12:33 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

My SIL is giving birth in Sydney hopefully today! Her waters broke last night. From memory she has air-con in her bedroom only, hopefully she's seeking refuge in there until the contractions kick in.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015