Friday, January 30

TGIF


Considering I'm not even working at the moment this seems a little silly to say it - but I love spending time as a family... the countdown to the Gold Coast Jaunt is on... this time next week I'll be in Sunny Queensland hopefully enjoying the pool and feeling in a real holiday spirit.

I'm feeling quite flat at the moment. The non-employed-status is starting to get to me a little if I'm honest. I'm bored at home! Money would be good! I mean, look, I've got a blog! I'm watching shows I would have normally shunned with disgust (aka why oh why am I into McLeod's daughters?!). I'm not sleeping well, argh. blah blah blah. feeling flu-ey yadda yadda yadda.

Positive attitude please! Chicken Caesar Salad for dinner should fix it (I hope).

Salad
1 Baby Cos Lettuce (or Cos, but Baby Cos is a little less bitter in my opinion)
1/2 BBQ chicken
1/2 cup shredded parmesan
1/2 cup croutons (I love toasted soda bread chopped up !)
3 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
4 rashers bacon grilled 'til crispy and chopped

Dressing:
1/2 cup mayo
1 clove garlic
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon worchestershire sauce
couple pinches salt & pepper.
Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

KH on January 30, 2009 at 6:00 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Bored? Did I read that you're bored? Fancy trying your hand at a press release...can pay in kids clothing ;-)

Amanda on January 30, 2009 at 6:49 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Happy Friday to you! Your little holiday sounds fabulous, not many sleeps to go.

Oh, enjoy the boredom while you can! xx

Maria on January 30, 2009 at 8:57 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oh Liss, I can so relate! I've just learnt to enjoy the quietness and slow moving days for now. If you're really really bored how's about you give me a buzz and we can meet up somewhere sans kidlets? Hope you're enjoying your Friday night. M xoxo


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015