Tuesday, January 20

Molten Chocolate Baby Cakes success


Exactly how luscious and sinful are these? Pretty quick too. I did however do a substitution - I only had 100grams of club 70% dark chocolate, so I put in 3 tb premium powdered chocolate, and also used regular flour instead of Tipo 00 (which I only just ran out of - dang!) but the result was still scrum-diddly-umptious.

The batter could be made ahead - it turns out like very thick and airy paste, doesn't drip off the beaters (so you best lick them :) )

And now I think about it, as I made 3 mini-ramekins for the little ladies, it was probably best that I made that substitution, it might have been too rich for them. Definitely on the 'make again' list.

Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Girly-Girl on January 21, 2009 at 12:02 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Yummo! I might surprise the hubby with this tonight for dessert. I'll be in the good books that's for sure.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015