Thursday, January 15

I just love a bargain


Whilst out doing the shopping tonight in our not-the-usual-place we do our grocery shopping I passed a little homewares shop (oh I can spend hours in those!) with a clearance table out the front. They were selling all their Christmas stock and I picked up these little bargains to adorn the house next Christmas. The silver Christmas tree is about 30cm tall and will look fantastic on my Christmas table with some pretty little decorations or even some glitter adorned mini-pine cones. Bargain at $11,95.

My second bargain was a set of 12 christmas decorations - felt plum puddings which co-ordinate beautifully with my christmas decorating (Red, Silver and Metallic Ice Blue). I think I might get myself some silver hobbytex paint and write the girls' names and year as a momento for next year and do the same for my neices and family friends. I got 12 of them for $6. Tres cute!

Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Kat on January 15, 2009 at 10:27 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

love the ornaments, they are very cute. I picked up some bargain basement decorations for next year earlier in the week too, was very pleased with myself :)


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015