Tuesday, January 27

Could the end be nigh?


I almost can't believe I'm writing this but our day-nappy-days are almost over. 4.5 years of constant nappies, 1.5 of that with 3 children in nappies (like in the days of photo at right!), that's a lot of wipes, disposables, cloth nappies, washing, changing and disgusting odours!

Our little girls are almost nappy free. Olivia will have the occasional accident but mostly we are there! It almost seems like some surreal world - the world without nappies and a final departure from having small children. I'm excited but totally unprepared!
I'm so proud of my girls. On the weekend on our little roadtrip, 2 hours down the road I took them all into a public toilet - they all proceeded to relieve themselves, and wash their hands like a little production line and no accidents in sight! They were so proud of themselves - and I am a very proud mummy!

Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Emily on January 28, 2009 at 8:48 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Way to go little girls! I look forward to the day of no nappies, I've changed 4 since getting up this morning!

The girls look so cute in that photo. Reminds me of my lot :)

Lisa on January 30, 2009 at 4:06 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

How tiny do they look in that photo!! Such exciting days ahead for you all.

Lee.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015