Thursday, January 15

Next on my must-see-movie list



The Wrestler. I've seen a few reviews and an interview with Marisa Tomei, and it sparked my interest... but upon seeing the theatrical trailer at the movies last week when seeing Frost/Nixon I immediately added it to the must-see list. It rings a bit like Million Dollar Baby. But it looks brilliantly cast.
After he left acting for boxing, then alcoholism, he has now come back, I'm sur that's all helped in making his portrayal as a has-been wrestler all the more credible. Can't wait.

Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Nisha on January 15, 2009 at 9:20 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

This ones next on my 'Watch List' as well Liss. I was very surprised to hear rave reviews of Mickey Roarke!!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015