Saturday, May 7

{Let's share!} Tell me about your blog or your favourite!


Have you got a blog?  Or do you have a favourite? I'm all about discovering new blogs and sharing my discoveries, but I'm time poor!  So can you help me?

If you could use a convention:
[DESCRIPTION] Name of Blog - Your name
Description: PERSONAL, FOOD, FAMILY, PARENTING, FINANCE whatever best describes your blog
Name of blog - well you should know that....
Name of person linking it up!

I'll post a few I love first (that aren't on my blog roll) so you get the idea !




[image credit]
Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

Suz on May 7, 2011 at 9:37 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Hi Liss
I couldn't get the linky to work with images. Sigh. I am useless with that stuff! Would love you to look at my two blogs if you get a chance. I write Segovia which is my general personal musings on life and family. And The I Love You Song is about my son and autism. www.segoviadreams.blogspot.com and www.theiloveyousong.blogspot.com
Thanks Liss x

Diminishing Lucy on May 7, 2011 at 10:11 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Lovely idea! I wont add mine. I know you know it already! xx

Alyce @ Blossom Heart on May 11, 2011 at 1:24 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

@Suz @ Segovia and The I Love You Song

Following you! I'm a teacher and am interested in ASD.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015