Wednesday, May 25

Video Tutorial: How to make Swiss meringue butter cream!


Hello!

This video tutorial business isn't as easy as it seems.   But I must say with each one I pick up things we WON'T do next time.  But it is a no-frills productions (pardon the pun) which means no make-up and no frills - they are at school.   This video you'll hear our dog barking and you'll even hear my hubby breathing.  I think next time I'll be using the tripod.

This time I edited myself and I think it's going to get easier here-on in... so without any further ado here is the video tutorial for Swiss meringue butter cream - you can get the recipe to print here.



If you have a Youtube account, you can also subscribe to the Frills in the Hills Youtube channel HERE.

So, do you think you'll try it?
Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Fiona T on May 25, 2011 at 11:45 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

This looks so yummy! Thanks for the Video, it really helps seeing what each stage looks like...and when to just keep going and not panic :)

Bianca on May 25, 2011 at 1:46 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Fantastic info in your video, thanks so much for taking the time to do that! I think I will give it a go the next time I make cupcakes.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015