Monday, April 18

For the love of blog - MkII


Alrighty.  I'm in a sharing mood and I happened to see this post from almost two years ago - some things are the same, much has changed (including my own blog) so I thought I'd re-share this!

How did you come up with the name of your blog?
Well originally my blog was about living in semi-rural Sydney with three daughters....


What's the latest blog you followed?
I just followed 'from somewhere in my imagination' loving it already!

What blog do you follow that surprises you doesn't have more followers?
Footprint reduction in the burbs - I love what Deb writes about - it's real stuff, but not in your face!


The blog you adore the style of?
Well I like everyone love Fat Mum Slim of course - but I'll also add to that Pioneer Woman... of course!

The blog you visit first thing in the morning?
Mine first and foremost - it's my final 'check' and then I share it around - but other than that I try to check in on Retro Mummy, Fat Mum Slim and Not Quite Nigella

The blog you go to for a laugh?
Woogsworld.  Now having met her in the flesh it makes oodles of sense (and nonsense ;) )

The blog you go to live vicariously or get inspiration from and why?
Sometimes it's Rina's blog because of the abundance of berries she can get where she lives and Sweet Paul - he's a genius!

Which blog did you get this from?
Me!


What's their blog post you liked the most lately?
I can't answer that for myself but I loved this post today:

So do you wanna play?   Share yours - either link yourself up in a comment so I (and others!) can learn more about your blog and blogs your love or just tell me if you don't have a blog your favourites and why!
Print this post in friendly format

8 lovely comments:

Katie M on April 18, 2011 at 7:39 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

One of my favourite blogs would be yours, Liss! I always hit it for recipes.
Most of my blogging is about gardening, and that makes up most of my blog reading too. My favourite Australian garden blogs are Garden Amateur (http://gardenamateur.blogspot.com/), and Hazel-Dene (http://hazel-dene.blogspot.com/) and I visit a lot of international ones too.

My own is Heart's Desire:
http://heartsdesigns.blogspot.com/

Liss on April 18, 2011 at 7:42 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

@hearts_in_asia Awww shucks! You know what's freaky? I literally JUST was on Jamie's blog (Garden Amateur) he is SUPER inspiring isn't he? Full of knowledge! Love yours too - OMG how good is your corn K? xxx

Kellie on April 18, 2011 at 7:57 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

We have very similar tastes, Liss - for blogs, that is! I'm also a big fan of Fat Mum Slim and The Pioneer Woman (her layout is just sublime). Mrs Woog is also good for a giggle.
I like blogs that entertain, especially ones that cause me to laugh out loud. Also, I'm always looking for new recipes to try out. I love putting recipes up on my own blog, but they're not a patch on yours, Liss. I'll get there... ;)

My Three Li'l Princesses blog, which I share with hubby (he's relegated to his own virtual room called ``The Shed'') is www.threelilprincesses.com

Chantelle {fat mum slim} on April 18, 2011 at 8:58 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Thanks Liss! You know the feeling is mutual.

Thanks Kellie too! x

greenfumb on April 18, 2011 at 9:49 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Thanks Liss, I am really a "not many followers" sort of person you know, not many people I know are even aware that I have a blog and my kids would divorce me if I mentioned them too often. :-)

Your blog is one of my first thing in the morning ones, your energy and enthusiasm blows me away. x

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

thankyou :) :) I am loving finding a whole new range of bloggers and inspiration from many different corners and really enjoying the process of overhauling my blog and finding my (new) voice. Tatum xx

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on April 19, 2011 at 4:59 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Aww shucks thankyou! :D And I loved the Kate and William pizza. It's so much better than my Obama pizza lol!

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Hi there!

I love reading your blog - and you kind find mine here: http://piquantjewellery.blogspot.com/2011/04/for-love-of-blog.html


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015