Tuesday, April 19

Loving the holidays


I just can't believe we're half way through our Easter holidays already!  We had a few busy days last week but we also made time to do nothing - which makes the holidays more like a holiday right?  As much as we all love a day trip I savour the days at home when we can just get on with things, have friends over to visit and we can just relax.

Last week the lovely Corrie came over and it's such a lovely friendship we've procured over the past year. It feels like we've known each other a lot longer than that actually.  Corrie having twins like myself and having young ones as she does now - I understand how busy her life is, the internal and external pressures, the need for a creative outlet.  We both love to cook, sew, blog and hold our babies close.  We love to chat.  We can chat for ages but our kids seldom let us!

Our tribes played together well - Tillie and Keira were right in their element with three girls to play with....

Whilst I cooed at beautiful Elodie... she's such a good and smiley baby - awake and sweet one moment:

and tuckered out and having a kip the next... bless!


Finn is going to have no shortage of options for formal partners between his three sisters and our three girls but he'd rather just play with his 'hangry birds' hehe.

And Eloise of course being the eldest showed her form on her bike... which impressed the young-folk as you would expect..


How's your holidays going?  Do you have a highlight so far?
Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

Seana Smith on April 19, 2011 at 9:05 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

What gorgeous photos Liss, I could eat little Elodie. Our holidays are going fine down the road here. My little Mr4 was totally hyper yesterday, couldn't stay still and it drove me to tears but he's settled this morning - who knows why? I'm grateful anyway.

I visited the Lindt Cafe in the city yesterday with four boys, but it wasn't as child/teen-friendly as I expected. Have you been there?? What did you think?

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on April 19, 2011 at 4:56 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

What a day! It looks like everyone is having a great time and they're thoroughly enjoying themselves :)

Corrie on April 20, 2011 at 11:37 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

awwww thanks for having us! we are having such a great time at home today but the holidays have flown by! sorry I'm catching up on reading as I've been lost in realestate.com for the past week :)

corrie:)


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015