Friday, June 17

Our crazy family - a video



You might know that my eldest frill, Eloise turned seven a few weeks ago and we bought her an iPod touch.  I figured that it was probably going to technologically have a longer life than any of the other educational hand-held games out there - given that the apps cost a lot less than cartridges too.  It had a camera, and she could play music.  I downloaded the educational games I had on my iPhone for her and hubby put Katy Perry on there for her (yes, I know she has no taste, she's seven!).

I underestimated how much fun she would have with it and over the past few weeks she's taken countess videos and photos of us all - and it took me 90 minutes to download them all to our external hard drive last night!    Looking through the photos it struck me just how many photos she'd taken of us and what it said about us - basically crazy.. so I put this together for her as a surprise - back on her iPod so she can play it and have a giggle.. with you guys of course!


(Tide is my Dad (pronounced Tide-ey - welsh for Grandfather - which is actually meant to be spelt Taid but hey, that's how we spell it in our family) and Nanny is my grandmother... and well Dougall is just.. Dougall.)

Happy Friday everyone!

Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

Dee on June 17, 2011 at 7:11 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Thanks for sharing your craziness!!! I think all families need a bit of crazy.... makes mine feel more normal LOL LOL

Super Sarah on June 17, 2011 at 9:32 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

You are a bunch of nutters! Whats the Welsh connection, I was born in Cardiff!!

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on June 17, 2011 at 6:23 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

LOL that was so adorable! And the fact that you are crazy means that we have so much in common! :P


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015