Thursday, June 16

Frills in the Press: The frills and I in our local paper (a bit behind the scenes)


It's been a few drinks (posts) between recipes hasn't it?  Don't worry there's one coming up later today....

Last week I had a phone interview with my local paper, the paper that I've appeared in as a child at school, where I was interviewed as a teenage naval cadet, where my 21st was announced, my engagement, wedding and babies were all announced - my twinnies featured in a multiple birth special a few years ago and now today, this blog and my lovely frills feature again.

The interview was very pleasant - we were discussing my involvement in the Australian Good Taste Readers issue and what a wonderful experience it was - and of course my love of all things food.  But it was my frills who totally stole the show at the photo shoot, they are all-too-obliging for a photograph, and I can only blame myself can't I?

 Eloise was very excited to find out we were making donut muffins for the shoot.

 Even better, they got to taste the mix for the photo!
 They were all absolute naturals... bless.


And as soon as my back is turned, there is Eloise, taking pics of her own.  hehe.

Here's the article:
 


Print this post in friendly format

8 lovely comments:

PlanningQueen on June 16, 2011 at 1:11 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Congrats LIss, lovely article and great photos!

Jaime on June 16, 2011 at 7:53 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Great article Liss! Congratulations lovely.

Courtney @ Nobashake on June 16, 2011 at 8:38 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Congratulations - nice work. I have purchased your ebook as well! My little man wont know whats hit him, yummyness coming up.

Liss on June 16, 2011 at 8:44 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Thanks guys! Yay @Courtney @ Nobashake I hope you love it! :)

Seana Smith on June 16, 2011 at 11:10 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Nice article Liss and great photo of you and the frills too. Many congrats, excellent timing!

Super Sarah on June 16, 2011 at 11:21 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I love it, what a great article! It is true, you are an inspiration to many. Off to make your beef and dumpling bake for dinner tonight...

jenny @ let the children play on June 16, 2011 at 6:59 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Well you know you have made it when you are in the Manly Daily Liss! Congratulations. Was it in today - I will have to rescue my soggy copy from the letterbox.

Corrie on June 17, 2011 at 1:11 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I just loved the picture! it was so cute of all of you and so perfect! I hope you get to order a pic and put it in a frame as it's a great photo:) loved reading it and you are proudly on my fridge on the front door smiling at me everytime I open it!

Corrie:)


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015