Monday, June 13

Announcing: New eBook launching Wednesday - how to get it first and at a discount!


Hello friends

Well after literally a year of procrastinating planning my little baby eBook is about to hit the web!   What led me to do this eBook is that I had all my baby food recipes stored in a word document that I used to hand out at 'First Food' classes I used to give to new twin Mums.  It was a wasted resource.  I am always giving advice to new mums and mums of fussy eaters so I thought I would put it in an eBook to preserve and distribute - and hopefully help more families.

I'm very passionate about home cooking and knowing what your bubs are eating as well as saving a bit of dosh where you can.  And I know how much dosh you need to save when you move down to one income and you have a new baby (or two!) in the house.    I found joy in making food for my babies and making my life a bit easier by cooking in bulk and slowly but surely moving them along to 'real' food.  I also placed a lot of emphasis on taste AND texture.

So the eBook is just about that.

  • My experiences
  • What I used
  • How I saved time
  • Some recipes to help you with the beginning, mid and integration stages
  • Baby snack guide.

I'll be offering the first 20 at a discount of 20%,
then the next 30 at 10% off.

You'll get first opportunity to buy if you subscribe to the Seasonal Newsletter on Wednesday AM - then it will launch on site on Wednesday PM.

Spread the word if you can to Mums who may need it now or later!

I'm quite proud of it! Can't wait to see what you think of it!
Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

Christie - Childhood 101 on June 13, 2011 at 3:25 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

How exciting, Liss, well done. I am sure that it will be a fabulous resource. Now if you could just put together one with neverfail, family favourites for me, that would be ace :)

katepickle on June 13, 2011 at 5:02 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

oh how exciting! Sounds like a great resource!

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

This is lovely! I have a six-month old little boy and we're just starting solid foods. I'm off to buy the ebook now. Thanks!

-Holly


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015