Monday, March 28

Bloggers Manifesto


You might know by now I'm a bit into manifestos.  They are great for keeping focussed on the things you can do and at the moment I have many a little project on the go.. some exciting things ahead!  So whilst I read this post over the weekend I wanted to bookmark it but it read to me like a manifesto so I made one.  I added one more thing to the manifesto which is: Be YOU.  I don't think Chris will mind.




I've printed mine and it sits beside me as I type.  I kind of already had this internal manifesto but this really stops me from being distracted, which all bloggers know at times is our worst enemy.

Those who aren't bloggers, and are thinking of taking it up or need some inspiration and tips, check out the new free eBook from KleenexMums: Blogging 101 !

I've also got the A4 version of my manifesto here if you want to print it out yourself...


What would you add?  Don't feed the trolls?  Blog for yourself?  
Print this post in friendly format

9 lovely comments:

Diminishing Lucy on March 28, 2011 at 8:05 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I ♥ This

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Just like you Liss, great manifesto.

None on March 28, 2011 at 12:31 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Love the clarity of this manifesto.
I also adore the idea of Manifesto's in general - going to make one now!

Muse in the Hills! ;-)

Kellie on March 28, 2011 at 2:57 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

This is exactly what I need! Love it, Liss. :)

Be A Fun Mum on March 28, 2011 at 4:57 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Love it so much.

Rah on March 28, 2011 at 7:16 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I need more ink for my printer so I can run this one off - it's great!

Clare on March 30, 2011 at 7:47 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Thank you for sharing your 'Manifesto' it will be helpful!

Mrs Catch on March 30, 2011 at 10:34 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

A good idea. I'm off to print mine...

Alice on April 4, 2011 at 11:34 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Awesome...I could do with making one up for my life right now!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015