Thursday, March 24

Chapter Two: The school yard romance has now got a little complicated...


{my little minx}

Remember last week how I told you about Laura and her 'boyfriend' Z?  It's a cute and amusing story if you haven't caught up, recommended.

This past week has been a little more amusing if that's possible.  It seems Laura has more than one admirer.  Apparently Master E declared at his family dinner last Friday night: 'I love Laura in my class and I'm going to marry her'.  His father obviously a bit shocked to hear this from his five year old who never expressed any interest in girls at all, let alone marriage asked him why:

'Because she smiles at me Dad, and I want to marry a girl who smiles at me'.

Good point.

Anyways, when Laura arrived at school on Monday, in her locker she found some drawings, of her and Master E under a rainbow with some flowers.  She said thanks and put them in her bag. Master E asked Laura if Z was still her boyfriend.   To her credit she said 'Yes, Z is a nice boy'.

At lunchtime that day Master E thought he might see if he could try his luck another way and asked Eloise, my eldest some advice:

'Can you tell Laura to be my girlfriend, I think I love her more than Z does'  Eloise's quite astute response was:

'E, I can't get my sister to do anything, I don't think it's going to work'.

Aaah, young love... here's the cute something I found hanging in the classroom:

In other related news, apparently the class has been spoken to about 'the germs we spread when kissing'.  Perhaps I'm raising the class hussy? hehe.

Print this post in friendly format

6 lovely comments:

Katie on March 24, 2011 at 3:09 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oh Liss, cute and maybe only a little concerning. No, it is all normal. You have clearly raised one ( or more likely all three!) very happy, sweet and caring little girl and that shows to all who met her/them.

Reemski on March 24, 2011 at 3:34 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Liss, that is the CUTEST thing EVER

Unknown on March 24, 2011 at 5:12 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

adorable!!

Corrie on March 24, 2011 at 6:21 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

so funny! we have none of that going on here but I think it would be better than the mean girls

corrie;)

Kirsty S said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Cute! Meanwhile, we've left a trail of broken hearts behind as we've moved and Miss B no longer attends the same school. Thank goodness for email, hey?

muppy on April 26, 2011 at 5:44 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

This is quite hilarious! although i am feeling a little concerned as what i have to look forward to, my daughter is 3 :)


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015