Wednesday, March 23

The Manifesto now living in my wallet


I absolutely love this.  I want it on a big poster, but for now, I've printed it out and put it in my wallet.  Love, love LOVE.  


I like 'If you are looking for the love of your life, STOP; they will be waiting for you when you start doing things you love'  that's EXACTLY what happened to me.  Is there anything in particular that speaks to you?  I just had to share it with you - share it with your friends too!

Thanks to AnnaLikes for sharing it in the first place!

Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Bel on March 23, 2011 at 7:35 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Love x19877943

I printed this out on A4 and laminated it when I found it early last year. It's awesome, and true, and so much change and happiness has come into my life since! It is exactly what I needed at the time I found it.

Diminishing Lucy on March 23, 2011 at 12:41 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I love it. I am stealing it to share...


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015