Monday, February 2

Protecting enemy territory...


Here I am, sitting in the hallway on the floor with my laptop. Why you ask?
Well it's pretty simple. I have 3 overtired, overstimulated children. So whilst I sit here in the hallway legs spralled out, one in each bedroom so survey each room I'm thinking I'm probably creating a rod for my own back.

I just cannot stand the frustration of trying to get these kids to sleep for the next 2 hours. They have an early morning, we all do. Need to be out the door by 7am. I don't want to shout. I want to stay calm. I want to avoid losing my temper and trying to be firm but fair.

I know this age is about testing boundaries. I know that. Give me strength to keep the borderline safe... or maybe I'll find out what fenergan's all about.

Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

Krysbrem on February 2, 2009 at 10:45 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oh Liss must be the night for fighting sleep because Kaleb was a NIGHTMARE too! Hope that they are all sleeping soundly for you now.

Krys
xx

KH on February 2, 2009 at 11:15 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Ouch Liss...doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun at your place tonight!

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Rhiannan is STILL squirming around the end of my bed! :o

(After a fun-filled evening of having a headache, missing our puppy, having a stomach ache, being too hot, having a late shower, worrying about aliens hurting people, worrying about someone stealing her from this house, someone breaking in here and hurting me and then our baby will be hurt too... AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!)


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015