Thursday, February 26

Long time, no blog...


OK, ok, I have some really good excuses, um I mean REASONS!!
I'm tired
Well a bit more tired than usual, I'm trying to keep the house running, keep laundry going with no sunshine and cook up a storm in advance for workdays so there's no real cooking in the week
I've been ebaying
I've been selling the 'baby' stuff. Babygates (yes the kids now have run of the full house *groan*) and baby food and toddler rearing books etc. At one stage I had 21 people watching our baby gate, before someone eventually bought it 2 days after listing at full buy-it-now price. It was crazy!
I've been working
And whilst the work is pretty easy-going it's a bit of a challenge mentally as I feel there's a lot I DON'T know if that makes sense. Add to that about 3 hours a day commuting and when I get home it's straight into bed-time story, cuddles, whoolf down dinner and pass out.
My new other job
On Wednesday I take over as the cleaner. Our cleaner hasn't been in a while on account of finances so on Wednesday I'm cleaning bathrooms, mopping and vacuuming like the devil. Shame I don't get paid for that one but at least I know it's being done once a week.
Good Telly
Underbelly II, The Life and Times of Harvey Milk to name a few are keeping me up late.. hence I'm tired.!

But here I am, I'll be back to update tonight
Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Raelene on February 26, 2009 at 7:09 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I was just thinking earlier today that you were obviously being kept too busy

Katy on February 26, 2009 at 9:51 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I was also going to comment but didn't want to be a nag ;) You have been understandably busy!!! Be in contact tomorrow about $, just about to pass out myself...!!

xo


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015