Friday, February 13

My little models...


With this freakily cold weather in summer (only 17deg C here at the moment!) I've had to pull out some of their warmer clothes I have stockpiled for winter. They were so excited about it there was a record-breaking consumption of breakfast and getting dressed!
The clothes are all from Gymboree - and everyone is wearing their favourite colour today - Eloise loves blue at the moment:
Laura is a staunch green fan ..

....and Olivia being my girly-girl is a fan of good ol' pink.

The outfit is from the Candy Shoppe range, the shoes we already had from the Prep-School or maybe it was Petit Mademoiselle range (I think Olivia's are at least) and they'll last us this season...
They are soo cute aren't they??!! (my kids that is, the clothes aren't bad either!)\
Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Katy on February 13, 2009 at 7:58 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Very, very gorgeous Liss!!!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015