Thursday, February 12

View from your window ?



This is the view from my 'blogspot' on the red couch - I'm looking out to our concreted play area for the kids where the barbeque lives ... I find myself staring at the petunia's which have survived the hot summer.. gorgeous red. In this pic you can see hubby's harvest of chilli plant seedlings resting atop the railing no doubt I'll be making some chilli jam with before long... those were harvested from the seeds of ONE chilli! I think they'll end up being about 15-20 plants or more.


The grass though you can't see it here is very green at the moment as the temperature has dropped significantly this week and we've had some rain today..


Show us your favourite window view and tag it in the comments !

Print this post in friendly format

0 lovely comments:


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015