Wednesday, February 4

Please, please don't do this to me!


6.16am: Lisa Wilkinson, how could someone I enjoy watching so much wear such a hideous shirt? It's bad enough I'm up this early thanks to early-rising-children (well it was actually hubby telling them to be quiet ironically that woke me up).... but seeing this shirt through tired squinty eyes is just too much punishment.

Reminds me of one of those Long Island Office workers making her way accross the Staten Island Ferry line on 'Working Girl'.

I will have to add a photo/video later when Today put some of the footage on the net. Maybe they would think twice.

12.59pm: Well.. they didn't - here is promised photo.
And what's going on with Karl changing his tie? He's wearing a conventional tie at 7.07 to interview the Federal Treasurer, then at close to go-home time he's in a bow tie? Spilled his coffee? Off to the Oscars?... odd!


Print this post in friendly format

7 lovely comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I don't know how anyone in their right mind could find that many bows, bows THAT big, stylish or in any way attractive; unless of course they were a clown... It truly reminds me of a clown suit. :o

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I saw a quick snippet of Karl's bow tie whilst sitting at the hospital this morning. My first thought was "What the?"

mummabee on February 4, 2009 at 8:01 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oh sweet lord that's hideous!!! And I agree, what the Karl?

Katy on February 5, 2009 at 9:05 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

What the hell were they thinking when they put that on her?!?!? Especially without shoulder pads!!!

Nisha on February 6, 2009 at 2:57 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I think Karl had Bow envy!
That shirt should be burned! Maybe they'll have the heart to take Lisa out of it before the torching...

Chantelle {fat mum slim} on February 9, 2009 at 5:49 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

That top is hilarious.

I tagged you today. :)

http://fatmumslim.blogspot.com/2009/02/blog-spots.html

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Yes, that is officially an Unfortunate Shirt.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015