Wednesday, February 11

What's wrong with this picture?


I have had 2 blocks of 70% dark chocolate in the cupboard for more than two weeks.

Why haven't I cooked with it?

Why haven't I eaten it all?

Well tell a lie, I'm starting to eat one block now (tsk tsk I hear you say!) but I need some inspiration for making something yummy with it. I also bought some peppermint essence... hmmm.. not sure..

OK, resolved not to eat any more until I've made something that's not mudcake, not souffle. Maybe a chocolate pannacotta? Maybe Nigella's Chocolate Pistaccio Fudge? Tomorrow...

Print this post in friendly format

4 lovely comments:

ginchyworld on February 11, 2009 at 9:37 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

What about Nigella's storecupboard chocolate orange cake. I made it on the weekend and it was incredible. It's in How to be a Domestic Goddess

Katy on February 12, 2009 at 1:37 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oh yummy.... I think the fudge is a goer, or a pudding of some sort.

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Liss, I don't mind what you make with it as long as you post the recipe on here for all to read and drool over.

Chantelle {fat mum slim} on February 12, 2009 at 8:30 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I am going to share a recipe for Weight Watchers Chocolate Biscotti next week... you might have to buy another block for that. :P


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015