Tuesday, February 10

The Blogspot Challenge


I have been tagged by Chantelle and set the challenge to show everyone my 'blogspot' or where I blog. At the moment, I'm blogging on the red couch. I can look outside for inspiration and then put my red laptop back on the red entertainment unit, it's all for camoflauge really... or maybe it's my obsession with red?... nah!

I now have to tag 5 other bloggers to show us where they blog and tag it back here.

I'm going to tag

Kat, Nett, Katy, Meagan and Raels

Ze Rules
So here are the official rules: Show Us Your Blog Spot!
1. Once you are tagged, post a picture of where you blog. This might mean a picture of your cozy bed, or your office at work (you naughty employee, you!) Feel free to be creative, but be honest--if your desk is usually covered in Ritz crackers and love letters to Brad Pitt, then show us!
2. Feel free to tell us a little about your space, or explain certain items in more detail. Or not.
3. Link back to this post. (I want to see how far this goes!)
4. Tag five other bloggers to show their blog spots.
5. If you are tagged and do not participate, you will become allergic to cabbage.
Print this post in friendly format

0 lovely comments:


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015